Are you committed to delivering a world class service to customers?
Do you have a proactive approach and a positive can-do mind-set?
Are you an excellent communicator, with the ability to take on multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment?
Would you like to develop your career in Maersk Line by taking a central role in the Customer Service package we offer to our most strategically important customers?
· To be part of a talented, diverse team where your voice and ideas will be heard, and you can really make a difference.
· An ethos of continuous improvement and personal development.
· A great opportunity if you thrive in a fast paced, performance driven environment.
· To be considered for this role, you must have the existing right to live and work in the UK.
• Working with your own customer base, you will be their escalation point; owning their issues and engaging relevant stakeholders to facilitate timely and effective solutions.
• Acting as the Customer Experience primary contact for customers, you will actively build strong relationships and gain an understanding of their business, service needs and drivers.
• Showing pride and passion, customer satisfaction and loyalty will be maintained through effective handling of escalated situations and complaints across several communication channels.
• Responsible for the timely management of your customers’ inbound emails; directing queries to the right person the first time, handling escalated cases and identifying situations which need your early intervention.
• Ensure the smooth execution of the shipment lifecycle through proactive reporting and end to end shipment monitoring. You will track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the schedule, including potential solutions or alternatives.
• Delivering proactive customer service by keeping in regular contact with your customers by phone, regular service reviews and face to face meetings.
• You will reduce the need for service recovery