Product Manager E-Commerce Logistics
No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. You will be immersed in the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. We commit to providing possible best development and career growth to all our employees through digitalized learning ways in order to keep them up with development of technological changing.
In Maersk we are on a vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics - connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain. You will join a truly ground-breaking journey striving to continuing to strengthen the focus to become a truly customer-centric company, serving our customers' individual needs.
Regional E-Commerce Logistics Product Manager will be an integral part of establishing the E-commerce Logistics capabilities around Fulfilment and Delivery in Europe. You will support Sales in identifying opportunities, building relevant value propositions and winning E-commerce opportunities. In addition, you will assist in the aggressive growth strategy of the Maersk group, through identifying key trends, growth opportunities and optimizing and expanding the existing product portfolio.
You will be developing and executing the European E-Commerce Logistics strategy taking us on an exponential growth path. Your main responsibilities will center around;
Facilitate and drive commercial engagement
• Work closely with sales management ensuring the needed sales cadence to deliver agreed growth and monitor sales pipeline velocity and build up.
• Support Sales in developing the relevant value propositions to our customers, active engagement in customer interactions at C-level
• Drive competence training and increase knowledge of the fulfilment product and value propositions across the sales organization
• Act as subject matter expert and support on specific sales opportunities
• Actively engage in opportunity selection with area Sales Leaders
Driving Product Management
• Identify market trends, opportunities and customer needs, supported