A Business Administration Apprenticeship that is offering the opportunity to not only gain a nationally recognised qualification, but also build great experience in the world of Transport and Logistics. Sound good so far? Then read on, as this role could be for you!
Our site in Peterborough is looking for an apprentice to join their team on a Monday – Friday. No two days will be the same, as there is a wide variety of tasks to get involved with in the administration on site. One day you might be helping with raising purchase orders and processing invoices and another day you could be carrying out supporting with the management of the site’s PP and stationery budget and cash flow. Alongside all of this, you will be completing your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship, for which you will have full support from your line manager and mentor to achieve.
We’re looking to offer a salary of £15,600 and in addition, we offer 25 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays). You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Professionally handle correspondence, responding in a timely manner.
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Support with controlling some stock items.
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Ability to work on your own initiative and manage your workload.
- A proactive and helpful attitude.
- Conscientious and customer-focused.