Cheshire Greater Manchester Merseyside
What’s the role?
Stobart have an exciting opportunity for an individual to kickstart their career in Transport & Logistics by providing first line support to the Retail operation. You will be responsible for ensuring all agreed and relevant administration is carried out in an efficient and timely manner, including reporting and resourcing.
- Arranging all paperwork received from Eddie Stobart depots daily
- Ensuring daily reports and Key Performance Indicator data is up to date and correct
- Organising paperwork for scanning, ensuring all relevant checks are carried out
- Communicating with ops team for regular updates on the progress of each service
- Communicating with customers, through regular updates, of service progress
- Indexing customer accounts accurately and efficiently, resolving any queries
- Returning or archiving paperwork as per the customer’s requirements
- Following customer and internal procedures in an effective and efficient way, completing all legal documents and forwarding to relevant recipients
- Updating relevant spread sheets for internal monitoring purposes
- Booking any additional resources required to fulfil daily requirements
- Providing holiday cover across the department when necessary
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You will have a great attention to detail and the ability to use your own initiative supported by good numerical and computer skills.
- You need to be team orientated and have good communication skills. Demonstrate a positive attitude and be determined to work hard.
- The ability to deal with a high volume of paperwork and experience in a similar Administration role would be desirable.
- Ideally you will have a background within Transport, however this is non essential