As a Customer Success Partner having a Sales oriented mindset with excellent Account management skills you will work alongside the Client Manager as a co-pilot. You will be responsible for assisting in the selling of the Maersk Line portfolio to customers, working closely with a Client Manager to deliver sales budgets, targets and KPIs for defined customer accounts. You will be working cross functionally to bring synergy and to collaborate with internal teams to streamline processes leading to improved customer experience.
- Through effective relationship building and developing a good understanding of your customers, you will be selling our products, handling renewals, conducting regular reviews and effectively managing the accounts to contribute to the overall volume and revenue targets for the business
- Ensuring that rate negotiations are completed and processed in a timely manner according to customer requirements and Maersk pricing guidelines, in order to secure maximum business, revenue, and profit for Maersk. Whilst delivering the best service to the customer
- Communicating quickly and efficiently with our Clients, you will be a key contact for them within the sales team. You will be responsible for solving problems for our clients, including handling invoice queries and identifying solutions to prevent errors impacting collections
- By using our Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) you will be recording important client information around business opportunities and market feedback, therefore a high attention to detail is required
- Working cross functionally and managing some ad hoc admin tasks, you will be responsible for delivering the best possible customer experience and playing an important role in the end to end shipment process for the customer