An opportunity has opened for a Parts Assistant/ Delivery Driver, working from our new state of the art depot in Tamworth.
- Ensure all customers stocks are dealt with appropriately In line with the company’s procedure.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all parts administration, and maintain stock items. Achieve all objectives for the Parts dept. and operate within the company guidelines and policies at all times
- Greet customers and visitors courteously, professionally and in a timely manner.
- Deal with and resolve customer queries in line with company guidelines and instructions.
- Carry out daily tasks assigned to the job.
- Perform other duties appropriate to the general character of the position, as required.
- Attention to detail
- Full Driving Licence
The benefits we will offer you include:
- 25 days holiday increasing with service up to 30 days (option to buy /sell)
- Pension contributions up to 6%
- Extensive flexible benefit program including Cycle to Work
- Life assurance at 2x basic salary
- Paid volunteering leave
- Access to industry leading wellbeing resources and tools